Wednesday, September 20, 2023

This tree lined canal runs along the street my hotel is on at right angles to the main drag.  It's lovely and when I went out to eat last night I walked along it instead of making for the main street twenty yards away.  Lovely it is by day and still lovely by night but for at least a section of it other lovelies take it over.  I was offered friendship and more several times till I managed to take shelter in a restaurant and after my meal found a less hazardous way back,

This is my meal cooking.  I was given a timer set at 30 minutes.  No sweat,  you can see I have a large tankard of beer to keep me company while I wait.  FYI it was chicken, veg and rice though not much veg.

I also came across this signage before I got to the restaurant.  I assume it's a name for a bar but maybe it means what it says.  I didn't investigate.  4F by the way means the fourth floor rather than the number of females in the cast.

I took Sean's suggestion and went to see the gardens at Takamatsu today and am so glad I did.  They are splendid.  I was knackered by the time I got back so I had an early meal and intend to relax with the tram enquiry report or anyway with the press reports of the report.  I'll just post some garden pictures first,









No comments: