Saturday, April 21, 2012

If you went off up North to shoot the final film of your four year course at the art college only to find that your cast and location provider had changed their mind you'd be forgiven for returning to Edinburgh in a gloomy state of mind.

This unlucky lad however had the good fortune to be put in touch with me and through me with Susan and through her with the entire amdram community of the East of Scotland and now has a new cast who are able to do the shoot in time for him to have ten days to put a film together to meet the submission deadline.

One lucky srtike led to another.  He's found a perfect location in  a street I once lived in.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Delighted he's cast it. I feel very sorry for the boy I've never met. As always, god bless Susan!

Claire said...

That should probably be "felt". I don't need to feel sorry for him now. Now he can triumph!