Sunday, January 23, 2011

Still having trouble recording the tennis. I set the machine to record channel 301 but but when I got up 301 was showing highlights of the previous day's play. I thought nothing of it, assuming the match would start after the highlights but then the highlights started all over again.

I discovered that behind my back the BBC had switched Murray's match to BBC2. Half an hour after the match got going I had to go out so I hit the record button. To no avail since not only hadn't they told me but they hadn't told the EPG which thought it was recording Pinkie the Perky Pig or some such kiddie programme and stopped recording when that finished - round about the end of the second set.

It's 2 love to the Beeb so far. Will I make a comeback in the second week?

No comments: