Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's not often that I buy clothes on the internet but having failed to find an overcoat that I liked in the shops I had a wee trawl.

What with 2014 commemorations of the First World War I rather fancied something like the one in the middle and tracked down a shop that sells military gear.

This is what I bought.
It's just dandy and not too far from the image above if not quite so dashing.  It came from Bulgaria and has brought me a benefit.  What would Mr Cameron say about that.

It is of course second hand but I'm pleased to report that it has been thoroughly cleaned.  However that's been done with chemicals that are possibly even now still toxic judging by the smell.  It's currently in the corridor outside my door and I'll be whipping it out onto the balcony for blasts of fresh air whenever it's not raining over the next few weeks.  

No comments: