Friday, June 12, 2009

The good ship Caramel on which I sailed the ocean blue and the river brown has her own website which features, inter alia, descriptions of her voyages. I have been press-ganged into writing up the leg of the 2008-2010 voyage that I travelled. Having sweated over a hot computer these last few days to produce an account it is now finished hurray!

It will be loaded onto the site for all the world to read but since there are a couple of earlier legs of the voyage that have not yet been uploaded this may not happen very soon.

So to satisfy the public demand that I tell myself undoubtedly exists I have put a copy here.

Faithful readers of this blog will find some familiar material because I have naturally enough recycled some of the stuff I posted en route. But there is more than that and a few of the several hundred photos I took that I hope you will find interesting.

No comments: